I spent some time finishing up a gift that should hit the mail this week... and then worked on making two belts- one for me and one for my cousin Chelse, who just turned 21. Matching green stripes... far from perfect, but I think they are kind of cute.

In celebration of my upcoming birthday, mom and dad took Todd and I out to brunch today. We went to the Dakota and ate more than three plates of omelettes, salad, and waffles. Yum. Way overfull, but once in a while you have to indulge. My sis sent this aerosmith shirt from chicago- 1978 concert tour (my birth year). W also have some history of being aerosmith fans... after front row seats many years ago. :-)

Dad picked this belt out for me, too. Cuter than the one I made, but I am willing to practice! Now I just need to get myself some clothes to coordinate.
1 comment:
KIND OF cute? dude, those belts rock. i need to have one someday. pretty please, if i'm a good girl?
also, can you put me in your will for your new belt that your dad picked out for you? i highly doubt that it would fit around my waist, but i'm in love with it, too.
happy pre-lated birthday!
xo
Post a Comment