Tuesday, February 06, 2007

spc: black&white

it is challenging to take black and white photos...
these days its hard to take any photos.
tired winter exhaustion.
perhaps black and white is most fitting to this mood.

8 comments:

Mrs. Spencer said...

i feel you on the tired winter exhaustion, but you look beautiful!

Kathleen said...

great framing on your portrait!

soon...the world will start blooming and the air will warm us.

LeS said...

I really love this shot. 'Clear sight' is what comes to mind.

Anonymous said...

I love this one.

Tammy Brierly said...

Excellent shot! your eyes look great and the angle is lovely.

nina beana said...

hey pretty

thanks for your kind words and messages over the past couple of days. joey is doing much better and hopefully we get to stay home! miarsing you. xoxo

Unknown said...

I totally know how you feel about the winter doldrums. That's why I put that much more effort into getting out and getting some sunlight in me.

Those pictures are fantastic, what a beautiful way to capture your eyes.

Blondie said...

Hon, I love this shot of you. The Extreme close up in black and white works so well to convey your inner self.

Awesome.

:)