cute :)I love twirly skirts too!!
cool photo!gosh I haven't twirled in a skirt in years.. I might give it a whirl or even a twirl ;)
I love the motion! I don't wear skirts or dresses, but I might have to get one now, just so I can twirl in it.
lovely, especially that top one which is just magic!
i love warm tights...the thicker the better...:)
love the top photo! i love e.g. smith tights...very thick and cozy.hey are a little pricey...but i have some that i have worn for 3 winters now!
What a fabulous skirt!! I tend to avoid the flouncy ones if I'm taking the subway!
I LOVE this top photo.m
i love these shots! that skirt is too cute!xo
Post a Comment
9 comments:
cute :)
I love twirly skirts too!!
cool photo!
gosh I haven't twirled in a skirt in years.. I might give it a whirl or even a twirl ;)
I love the motion! I don't wear skirts or dresses, but I might have to get one now, just so I can twirl in it.
lovely, especially that top one which is just magic!
i love warm tights...
the thicker the better...
:)
love the top photo!
i love e.g. smith tights...very thick and cozy.
hey are a little pricey...but i have some that i have worn for 3 winters now!
What a fabulous skirt!! I tend to avoid the flouncy ones if I'm taking the subway!
I LOVE this top photo.
m
i love these shots! that skirt is too cute!
xo
Post a Comment