I agree! That's definitely one of the best ways to celebrate!
I will - because today is the 30th birthday - you didn't have to wish me a belated one!!
fabulous photo and great way to celebrate
What a great pic! Pass one over to me, hehe!
i'll share a cyber martini with you. Love the photo, it's so spinny! -emily
Wow! This is one of my favorite pics this year. Motion, martini, and marvelous lighting. Not sure how it could get any better!
I'm with you! Great photo!
this is a great shot! its like looking up from the bottom of a martini glass.
love. love. love. this photo is stunning! the colors, the motion, the perspective. so great!xo
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I agree! That's definitely one of the best ways to celebrate!
I will - because today is the 30th birthday - you didn't have to wish me a belated one!!
fabulous photo and great way to celebrate
What a great pic! Pass one over to me, hehe!
i'll share a cyber martini with you. Love the photo, it's so spinny! -emily
Wow! This is one of my favorite pics this year. Motion, martini, and marvelous lighting. Not sure how it could get any better!
I'm with you! Great photo!
this is a great shot! its like looking up from the bottom of a martini glass.
love. love. love. this photo is stunning! the colors, the motion, the perspective. so great!
xo
Post a Comment