Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Day Six

Yesterday was an incredibly fun day. Maggie exploded her diaper on me and Willy regraded our driveway (he likes rocks.) After giving the babies their present we sat down to an incredible lunch of enchiladas that Todd helped me prepare. The chicken made me nauseous, but once that was cooked and hidden, I did okay. I would truly be a veg if I had to cook my own meat.


We got to have another family nap before a nice dinner with my mom (just leftover stir fry in yummy peanut sauce) before heading to Albany for a night on the town.
At the Pepsi Arena we partied down with an arena full of women as old as your grandma. Neil put on a great show making women throughout the crowd scream and pant. It was truly a partying crowd and I wonder now if they ever got to bed last night. Some I wonder if they made it that far. There were a few close to heart attacks after climbing three flights of stairs (the escalators were off.) They were clutching their chests and tightly gripped.


I wish them all good health and happy dreams of Neil Diamond.

No comments: