Here are our goals.Mine read:
1. Conquer anxiety when kayaking. This is the one that I have been working the hardest on. I have now taken two clinics. An intermediate for 5 days in Ottawa and a river rolling class for two days with the Boston AMC. Both excellent courses, but neither could get in my head. My skills are increasing and very slowly pushing back the anxiety.
2. Keep in touch better. Now my friends are reading this so I have to be honest... but I think I am doing pretty well on this front. I still often miss them and wish they were just across the hall of a dorm, but the touch is definitely better. This blog hopes to meet that goal a bit too. I love reading about their lives and now they can read about mine, too.
3. Take swimming lessons. Well, I am not there yet on this one. I still would like to become a beter swimmer, but it has not been a financial priority. Perhaps this fall and winter when I am back at the gym this will creep back in. I hope to increase this skill and work towards an eventual triathalon... again, I need the money for a bike.
4. Laugh more. Well, the better touch I keep, the more I laugh. I am trying to laugh at myself, maybe laugh at you... and we can laugh together. Laughing heals my soul.
I have to say that Nina and Kevin have both done well, too. I love you guys.
1 comment:
i know...now i'm the bad poster all of a sudden. maybe tonight after a day with my family...i'll certainly have much posting material.
x
Post a Comment