So, Nina suggested a link in her blog that asked you to think of your outrageous life goals and wishes... rather than just depressing "resolutions" for the new year.
I thought it'd be fun to post mine.
Goals for a lifetime
1. Kayak Costa Rica
2. Ski British Columbia
3. Travel to Australia or New Zealand
now that the travel is out of the way...
4. Make beautiful quilts
5. Take beautiful photos
6. Learn to sew clothes
7. a. Own a home
7. b. Decorate a home and make it beautiful.
8. Kayak class 3 water confidently (maybe even 4)
9. Learn to play the guitar
10. Really do yoga
11. Go gray gracefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A few comments...
1) you do make beautiful quilts, but I know what you mean. there are some amazing artistic quilters out there!
2) not to brag, but alex and i are going to australia and new zealand in August of this year. I'm really excited about it.
You mentioned awhile ago that Todd may be looking for a new job? How's that going?
I too would love a house (hopefully sooner rather than later). Other goals (not that you asked, but oh well) included seeing friends and family more. Having our first child. Quilting and knitting more. Like you said, make clothing or knit things other than scarves. Coach basketball for girls (grade school/junior high).
Hmm... that's all i can think of right now.
Post a Comment