Now that I know that Jill and Kevin have received their wedding quilt in the mail, I can post a few photos of my most recently completed project. A twin size quilt, covered in butterflies.
It's only been a year in the making. :-)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's beautiful! I recently started working on a (slightly larger than) lap size quilt with a very similar pattern. I'll try to figure out how to post it to show you, or I'll email it to you.... Is that just for you? :)
I love my new quilt. It is matching nicely with my leather sofa that a friend has given up. I will send pictures. Also the Kittahs seem to think it is all for them!! Thank You Thank You Thank You.
2 comments:
That's beautiful! I recently started working on a (slightly larger than) lap size quilt with a very similar pattern. I'll try to figure out how to post it to show you, or I'll email it to you.... Is that just for you? :)
I love my new quilt. It is matching nicely with my leather sofa that a friend has given up. I will send pictures. Also the Kittahs seem to think it is all for them!! Thank You Thank You Thank You.
Post a Comment