Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Day 327

I am anxious to get back to blogging for real, but for now, due to limited internet access, I will just post a quick update.
Todd and I have been in Colorado for two weeks+ and then drove back home through Chicago. I have lots of great photos to share and will post them as soon as my life is back in some semblance of order.
For now, we are staying at my parents' and after spending our second anniversary with them today, we will head to Maryland tomorrow. Our day has been filled with final packings and lots of BBQ ribs (my favorite)... and we're talking fall off the bone good ribs. :-)
All this change and transition has been overwhelming, but I am looking forward to getting settled (as long as that takes) and to our new home. What better way to spend this hectic time than surrounded by friends and family who have supported us and even helped us pack up and move (thanks Jill and Kevin!)

I will be back soon... but I am not sure how soon we will have our internet in our new home... and I will have LOTS of great photos to share.
Love and Peace.

1 comment:

nina beana said...

so glad to see you back. can't wait to see and hear all about your adventures. please drop me a line and let me know when you get to maryland ok. we've all been thinking about you and your journey. sending all the love and good vibes you and todd's way. we love you guys.

also, send your address, too! xo