Last week had two highlights: the lowest moment was losing my purse. What a pain. I had to cancel the cards, etc. and just hope that the creep who took it got less than $40... I am not sure how much cash I had in it. I have to wait for my replacement license to show up too because there's business to attend to that requires it, like the DMV (the MVA here) and I wanted to get a library card.
The high highlight was a fun day at the beach with Todd. I stole him away for a day to get a rest and some sun. The gulls were so aggressive I got hit on the back of the head by one when I bought french fries. You could see dolphins swimming in the water off the shore as well, which was pretty cool.



No comments:
Post a Comment