Tuesday, December 19, 2006

red 2: spc



reflections in a red truck: yet another shot taken while out on a walk. i decided to see if i could get a red reflection, and a few other cool effects came out of it too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like both of these. Cool effects and despite being red, it still looks really cold (I'm a bit obsessed with seeing cold images at present).

Jeremy Stockwell said...

Cool idea. Well done!

nina beana said...

hey beautiful red you.

i miss you.

where are you going to be for christmas?

Mrs. Spencer said...

oh, so cool. it took a minute for my eyes to not to be fooled by these shots. happy holidays!

Deb R said...

Both these photos turned out great!

Blondie said...

You are so clever! I just love the red truck portrait. I wish I could come up with ideas like that!

Kim Carney said...

Wonderful!