
Otherwise, the week-end has been mellow. we have been enjoying mild weather and the other teachers and i have loved being out in short sleeves for recess duty this week.
todd and i are back in the car market and went out browsing today, in case we trade in two to downsize to one... we've fallen in love with a Honda CR-V with leather seats, so we'll see where that takes us. we are looking for half way between the Honda Element and my VW Golf.
I finished lesson plans today so tomorrow it will be craft central here. I am busting into holiday gear.
Tonight its off to St. Michael's for Midnight madness with the girls from work. I can't remember the last time I've been up until midnight. Last night I was out for the count at 7 on the couch. Maybe that means I am rested up. :-)
Peace, y'all. I am thinking of you this time of year.
3 comments:
ha! love you. you KNOW we best be gettin' one of these bad boys. and it will be a special, displayed-to-the-world spot for all eyes to see. i can't wait to get it! i'm checking my mailbox today.
this season makes me think of you, too...mainly because you're one of the only people that i know who i feel like appreciates my homemade gifts. xo
I like your life. It appears to be filled with lots of happiness and love. You guys do a good job of taking caramel of each other. Caramel is good.
-JG
aaah, john gilbertin! that's the j.g. that i love.
Post a Comment