Sunday, March 04, 2007

week-end weather report


i called my parents on friday just to give them the weather report. 60 and sunny. car windows rolled down. coat off.
saturday was the same and todd and i went out for a walk with mollie and midnight before heading into annapolis for some shopping and dinner out. quiet couple time to catch up on our week and our thoughts and our dreams.

today was cold again and back to work prep and planning for the week ahead. brownies baked. errands run. loaded nachos for dinner over an episode of the office. sewing machine out. projects underway. my first lesson on running trains.
its been a good, good week-end.


2 comments:

nina beana said...

love you guys and wish we could be together! can't wait for spring and gardens and walking outside. currently i'm warming up my car for the next half hour so i can drive grace to school in the below-zero weather!

Anonymous said...

60 and sunny?? All we have is 20 and snowy-sleet-rainy stuff, I can't wait for spring time! I love snow, but I'm more than ready for some warm weather! I'm envious!

Great pictures by the way....