Wednesday, August 08, 2007

spc: patterns


so, the theme is patterns and this summer dress fit the bill.
it was a hot afternoon (weather dot com currently reports 97, feels like 115)
and the the dogs were watching me from the kennels
a fly was buzzing about and bit my arm about ten times in the course of my picture taking.
i am still itchy.


7 comments:

Colorsonmymind said...

great sp-I especially love the angle and depth of field. Great!

Jeremy Stockwell said...

Cool -- I like the top photo best.

Anonymous said...

oh, these are just wonderful. i really can't decide which one i like best, they are each fantastic for their own reasons.

i love the out of focus feet in the first one... the close up of your foot in the second, & the angle and brilliant background in the third.

and you dress is cute to boot!

xo

Anonymous said...

ugh! should say *your* dress is cute to boot!

mental note to self - proofread!

Unknown said...

love the first two photos love that dress!

Deb R said...

Fun photos - especially the first one!

Blondie said...

What a great challenge for August! I am yet to get back in to SPC this month - so I am totally inspired by your fab shots to do it.