so i am back.

i have been putting together a print version of my blog, and its reminded me just why i used to do it and what i miss about it... so for now, i'm back.
let's start a new year anew.
i can't catch you up on all that i neglected to say and post about,
but for now, i can say that 2009 was a year full of changes.
full of new friends
trying new things
expanding definitions
taking stock
settling in
settling down
growing up
challenges
good-byes
making decisions
making memories
having fun
appreciating
loving.
so here's to 2010 and all that it may bring.
9 comments:
AWWWWWW I love you guys. You are so special to us.
a lot has changed in my world too. i left you in my feed reader hoping that you would come back one day and here you are. I used to be at After Asia but now my log in links you to a different blog where I blog about being Mom of older kids through adoption and sometimes I still blog at After Asia but not so much anymore.
J.
yay! you're back!
happy new year!
Oh how I missed your stunning photos and perspective on life. So glad your back and we are going to have to help each other on the blog to book project.
That's great. Looking forward to seeing more of you this year.
Yay! I'm glad you are back and have given a little longer to stay off facebook (i'm stubbornly refusing to join). did something happen to mollie? :(
looking forward to catching up
also, that post from alex was really me *(emily)
Mollie passed Dec. 16 after turning 12 on Sept. 20th. I think there will be an official Mollie blog page in the future.(all of her craziness through photos)
Yay!!! Welcome back. We missed you!
Post a Comment