the first
my new year's resolution
is to make my new town
my new hub of activity.
to reach out.
meet people.
be active.
here.
now.
step one:
join the local Y
check.
so now i just have to commit
to being there
then.
step two:
attend a meeting tuesday night
for the local multisport club.
be brave.
meet new people.
not always easy for me
but i'm trying.
the other goal i am working towards is my next
half marathon.
i did my first in september
and now just registered for one in april.
my only goal is to be faster than last time.
so cheers to speed.
and when i say speed,
its all relative.
2 comments:
Sounds like you have a positive start to the year. Looking forward to hearing all about it.
Love,
Ferenje Mama aka Blondie :)
good luck on the half marathon! I just signed up for my first one in June. I'm probably going to walk it, but I might try to run part of it!
your goals sound positive, realistic, and healthy!
Post a Comment