Thank you to Nina for a great birthday awesome gift. I love getting gifts in the mail, especially crazy fun boxes filled with random fabric and cards and magazines and tea towels and fun-ness. I am feeling so loved and spoiled.

Thank you to Todd for visiting my class on Friday and meeting my chicks, Will, Sam, Max, and Chicky (of whom I am very proud).

Thank you to Nina and John for having me for a super amazing visit and for creating two of my favorite little ones that I can love and cuddle with and adore and kiss and enjoy. And thank you for all the yummy foods, like my favorite sausage bisquits and gravy that John made this morning.
Thank you to Kevin for having a fun, fun birthday barty. I loved seeing you and playing with you and meeting all your amazing friends.
Thank you to Grace for being my biggest fan. I love playing with you and snuggling with you and loving you.

Thank you to Joey for being amazing and for making me laugh and cry all at once.

1 comment:
we had such a great weekend seeing you-
thanks for all the thanks! it was our pleasure having you and making you eat lots of sausage.
xo
n.
Post a Comment