I killed my hermit crab.
After a week away from work I awoke with a start this morning before my return... I have forgotten something, but what!?! I was anxious and just got up knowing that I'd never get back to sleep. I was at work by 6:45 (crazy?). I walked into my classroom and there it was... that was what I forgot... my poor dead Hermi, dead with no water, out of his shell and all dried up, poor soul.
I was too ashamed to tell my kids so I hid him in my car before they came in.
I have yet to find a replacement... thankfully no one noticed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Hermi. As sad as it is, how cute would a memorial service have been in your classroom?
June 9th isn't far away now!
grace will be heartbroken! :) sending hermi hugs!
Post a Comment