Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Day 241

Yellow Eye


So, my eye is still bothering me. It has been red and itchy and dry and feeling irritated and irritating for two weeks.

Yesterday my ear feels funny too. Today I break down and call the doctor. He looks. Sees nothing. He lays me back and anesthetizes my eye, adds dye, and looks for sties or abrasions.

Nothing.

Nothing wrong with my eye.

Nothing wrong with my ear.

He asks "have you been chewing gum?" I laugh to myself and answer, "no... uh uh" (my pride gets in the way of honesty... see last post for the truth).

So, there is nothing wrong with me. Except of course that my eye is red, irritated, dry, and itchy. Now, I can also add yellow.

1 comment:

nina beana said...

yowsahs! feel better soon little emilyeye. and thanks for our diskie- we loved looking at our new pics.