what relief!
i did it.
i survived.
looking back to august, i wasn't really sure if i could...
but i did.
i am so very relieved.
i am waiting for the relaxation to sink in.
i am waiting for the stress to melt away.
deep breaths.
i am really off.
i am really on vacation for the next ten weeks.
this is one of the best parts of being a teacher.
yesterday was the last day and they reminded me of the other good parts too.
my favorite quote for the day was:
Mrs. Cranwell, I don't think I turn into anything at night. not really.
I do have a magic tree in my backyard, though.
It has knots on it and when you rub them with your eyes closed and make a wish,
then you can become that on the next full moon. You turn into it.
I also asked my kids why they thought I was feeling sad and proud and happy... and my favorite answer was one that I was happy that they remembered...
Mrs. Cranwell, you are happy because now you can sleep. You can sleep late and you can take naps.
How well we all know one another after a full year!
5 comments:
Yay! Have a wonderful summer!!
Stress freeeeee!
Good for you! Enjoy, enjoy!
Happy school holidays, Em. I am very jealous of your 10 weeks. Soak it up, honey.
congrats on all your hard work! those beans had one special teacher...off now to paaaahtay, and then teach more beans in sept!
congrats! school's out for me too! i need it!
xoxo
Post a Comment