Wednesday, June 06, 2007

spc: environment


walking home through the trees.
the pass less often traveled.
the sun getting lower in the sky.
casting long shadows.
yet i have found the sun.

more environment pictures here.

5 comments:

nina beana said...

dude, i like your wicked cute new hair...when did you chop it. we look like twins (except you're way cuter!).

xx

Mrs. Spencer said...

this is beautiful, ethereal... the light shining in the trees, so great.

and you did get your hair cut! :) looks cute!

xoxo

mint and orange said...

love this photo, and i 3rd the props on the cute hairdo!

Anonymous said...

lovely, the light, the shadows and you amongst the trees

Blondie said...

I have been such a lame SPC-er lately. I always love your photos- and that should be enough to get me happy-snapping again - but I am slack. :(

I love this month's theme though, so keep your eyes peeled... I might just get out there again. :)