Monday, June 18, 2007

spc: environment


peace.
decaf coffee.
kitchen window seat.
soy beans and trees in my view.
this is where i pass my days.
home for the summer.

15 comments:

Molly said...

I love this--the shadows, the quiet moment you are sharing, the view out the window. Nice shot.

Mrs. Spencer said...

this is just beautiful and dreamy. i cannot wait to see a closer up shot of your cute hair, it just looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo!

--erica said...

oh so perfect!

amelia said...

Gosh I just love this, I want to trade places with this photo right now.

Amelia

Georgia said...

That looks lovely!

I want to be there right now.

Blondie said...

Another wonderful shot, Elly. You have such talent.

nina beana said...

i want this picture of you framed on my wall. does that make me weird? xx

(but why the decaf? come on girl!)

mint and orange said...

love this photo, and the mood

Jeremy Stockwell said...

Awesome shot. The silhouette/profile and window light is just perfect. What a great environment.

Miriam said...

hko

Anonymous said...

This is just...beautiful.

Stacy said...

this is lovely...

Kathleen said...

peaceful and gorgeous.
this photo makes me take a deep breath.

Anonymous said...

Emily,
Love this...looks like a great place to be.
Becky