Sunday, July 22, 2007

spc: the elements: air


bubbles, bubbles everywhere
watching easton catch some air, as the bubbles float away in the breeze
what fun with the puppies, a girl's best friends

see others in their elements here






i will be in MA for two weeks, so a short blogging break
when i return, i shall bring photos a plenty of all my hometown and college peeps
xxoo

5 comments:

J. said...

I never thought of puppies and bubbles... I must try that! Have a fun trip. Oh and that email from your student was beautiful - I totally know what you mean about teaching in a placce like that!

Anonymous said...

so much fun. easton is getting so big! :)

have a fantastic trip!

xo

Miriam said...

I love everything about this pic! The dog, the bubbles, the dress, the crocs! All of it!

Anonymous said...

Yay bubbles!!! That looks like a wonderful way to spend the day. I'm looking forward to seeing you. We found your wedding pictures and I have ordered alex to burn them to a cd for you so that we can give it to Nina tomorrow; that way if i don't see you while you're here, you will still get it.

Anonymous said...

how gorgeous and fun, it's nice to the light side of water (and air). Love your yellow clogs!