happy to have my basic needs met and my belly full if chicken and dumplings.
happy to have friends here and all over the country to love and who love us.
happy to be expecting two new nieces into the world this winter.
happy to be loving my job and to feel joy in the morning when i get up.
happy to be so in love with my husband.
happy to be back at the gym and going to work out in the morning and to yoga after work.
happy to feel my body happy.
happy to be looking forward to fall, and feeling the cool air return to our mornings and evenings.
happy to be on our way to a week-end spending time with todd and friends.
happy that the dogs are amazing little loving animals.
just brimming...
abundantly happy.
3 comments:
I love the tomato photo, because your ring looks so beautiful. Strange detail to notice, i know. Thank you for talking about all the things that bring you joy... I feel tired and mostly content, but it's nice to feel such joy, even through the computer! :) Emily
i love this post. so inspiring and warm!
Love your posts this week! The Red Sox?!! Boo!! Hiss!! I went to bed during the 6th innning last night and was very much surprised to find out this morning that my boys rallied back to win!!
I am glad you are in such a happy place. I am still getting there, but everyday is easier with the kindergartners....the newbies.
Post a Comment