Sunday, September 16, 2007

week-end loves

i love:
  • candy corn
  • cool autumn, breezy air
  • pumpkins and apples

  • tomatoes and mozzarella and basil from the garden
  • pesto dip and crustinis
  • chicken salad sandwiches
  • leftovers

  • a clean floor
  • expecting visitors
  • the red color of ripe peppers

  • playing games
  • giddy laughter
  • tickling children


  • boys holding hands
  • a beautifully clean refrigerator
  • hard rains

  • friends and families
  • the smell of cut grass
  • sticky wet grass on bare feet


  • morning coffee with cream
  • making, writing, receiving fall postcards
  • Tylenol p.m.


so many things to love.
too little week-end...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post--yum. Your food looks so delicious and I heart your candy corn pic!

Karen Travels said...

I love this list!!! SO many things on here that I love too...and I agree...so little time to do it all during the weekend.

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

I got my post card last night and LOVE it. very beautiful. Thank you!!!