Thursday, December 06, 2007

Rock On

When we studied rocks, we wrote rock stories... of all kinds.

I thought I'd share a few that I had typed up.

Its so amazing to be a teacher

and watch what these kids create.



Rocky and the Rock Band

Rocky was a dog, just a dog, until one day a rock band came by. They said “Do you want to join our band?” Rocky said “yes.” Rocky played the drums. George played the guitar. Henry played the drums with Rocky. They got put on T-shirts and hats. They got put on TV. They traveled all over the world. They wrote a song called Learning in the Car. They decided to name their band Rock Out. The End.


D's Rock Book

The bank was robbed. “It’s time for a bat case. To the Rock Mobile!” “There they are!” “You will never get us,” said the robbers. SMASH! “The robbers got caught,” said Bat Rock.


The Stolen Wife

It was night when Rockman’s wife got stolen. He was asleep. The Rock was mad. He was on the case. He found tracks which led to the mystery man’s house. Rockman took care of him. Then in happened again. He left his wife there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really really really disturbed by the last one. Maybe it is that I just came home from observing a batterer intervention group, made of real live batterers, or maybe it is because I am wondering about what kind of abandonment/savior complexes this kid has.