Saturday, December 01, 2007

turkey belated

I am not sure where my head has been,
but I have been very preoccupied,
with stress or just thoughtfulness and business.

Now, I am finally ready to share some of the fun pictures from the family visit.
It was so amazing to have everyone here for the week.
A week full of laughter and food and playfulness
and swimming and horses and cooking and more food
and parks and movies and napping and eating.

Here's the girls + Willy,
The whole family,
and then Easton and his new best friend.
He was so good with the kids, it was great to see.

And then the family had to play American Idol Karaoke, of course.
Laughing until we were crying.




And the kids needed new play pillows, so we a fun project on our hands.


Food, fun, family, and frivolity.
This is what the holidays are all about.

1 comment:

J. said...

looks like fun was had by all, great pictures