I am grateful for many things this week. I feel uplifted and rested and thankful to have so much in my life.
- I am grateful for these beautiful toes and babies, for their love and all that they have taught me.
- I am grateful that it is Friday.
- I am grateful for the rest I was able to accumulate over my break that enabled me to return to school feeling rejuvenated and calm... even if its effects didn't last for the whole week.
- I am grateful for parents who realize that consequences are not only appropriate, but necessary. (A boy who frequently gives my trouble conveniently "forgot" to bring home the note that I write to his parents today. His mom came in after school and got the note and told me that he was going to miss his "pajama party" tonight. Ah, sweet justice.)
- I am grateful for all of the fish that arrived to fill our class science projects' aquariums, all arrived alive... well, almost... in the mail after a two day delay in shipping.
- I am grateful for my patience, and for deep breaths.
- I am grateful for a super kind and loving husband. He surprised me this week with a beautiful and thoughtful gift for our half-anniversary, since we weren't able to properly celebrate our real one during our move this summer.
- I am grateful for my health, big and small.
- I am grateful for the energy to work out to Gilad and feel my muscles burn.
- I am grateful for the week-end ahead.
- I am grateful for the motivation to craft and create.
- I am grateful for my warm, cuddly afghan as I settle into a good book.
- I am grateful for almonds and walnuts and clementines, some of my all-time favorite healthy snacks.
- I am grateful that coffee has no calories now that I have learned to drink it black.
- I am grateful to NPR for keeping me company to and from work each day faithfully.
- I am grateful friends and family surrounding us with love and well-wishes always, but especially through the holidays.
- I am grateful for this end. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment