relax. relax more. let the worries drift away. leave work earlier. leave work at work. play. read. kayak more. motivate when it comes to the fun stuff. let go. breathe. take more bathes.
Great resolution. I could take a lesson from this one. Leaving work at work is really important, it's nice to come home and have it be your sanctuary away from all that stuff.
5 comments:
Excellent resolutions! And I like the photos.
great shots! i never take baths anymore, but this pictures make me want to run home and fill the tub!
I love the top photo -- the off-centered'ness works really well there. Just be sure not to drop your camera in the water!!
what a great resolution and photos. very inspiring!
Great resolution. I could take a lesson from this one. Leaving work at work is really important, it's nice to come home and have it be your sanctuary away from all that stuff.
Post a Comment