
Over and over, I resolve to be healthier. Eating, I do pretty well. Working out? Well, that is a lot more on and off... A lot more bursts and chunks and motivated spats... Now, I am resolving to string those together to find an overall routine that I can do consistently. Consistency is the key.
So far I am becoming close with Gilad for his body sculpting and Sharon Mann for her aerobics. Now, if you know my level of coordination, you know that watching me do aerobics is a laughable sight- and I do laugh. I even make Todd laugh. But I feel good. I feel good. I feel tighter. I have more energy. After one week, I feel healthy. I feel fit.
9 comments:
i'm with you on the consistency thing! nice to hear that you're feeling GOOD!
You go girl! I am exercising along with you... got to get myself into a bikini - and feel good about it!
I really like this photo! I need to get fit but will admit that it's NOT one of my resolutions for the year!
This photo is excellent. The composition and then the focus on the barbells - great!
it is hard to get on a schedule i agree. it sounds like you are doing well so far. keep it up!
Woot woot! Keep it up!
Nice bokeh!
It's a great resolution to get fit, but the photo is even better. Love the used of depth of field and the selected focus on the barbells. Great job!
I like the picture too, great job. I also love the fact that you're not afraid to where a T-Shirt that is usually only found in 1. chain saw show rooms in the far northern parts of Maine or 2. next to the John Deere hats and carhart overalls in the heavy equipment section of the Tractor Supply Company. I love it.
-Johnny
Post a Comment