Sunday, September 04, 2005

Day Eighteen

It is turning into a very fun week-end, as I knew it would. Yesterday Todd and I brought Kevin and Fred and Diane to Hudson, which turned into the perfect day. There is tons of well priced junk and over-priced antiques, but a huge variety of things to look at in every store. We had a nice lunch and Kevin and I split a carafe of Sangria, which may have made the day that much more fun. Then shopping, iced coffee, and home again.
We went to Meisner's auction and saw things we couldn't afford and watched people spend a lot of money on Shaker stuffs. Then we ordered pizzas and Kevin had his first ride on a mini- dirt bike. Fun for all. Todd spoiled us by getting amazing desserts from Mario's next door. I ate my favorite cheese cake. Then more laughing, talking, and silliness until we were all too tired to look at each other anymore.
Who could ask for a better day?

No comments: