Sometimes I fight being social, i.e. this is the first time I have really hung out with people from work. I guess I did once in the Spring, but I felt like a newbee to the group tonight when a few of us went out for drinks after work. We had a great time- and it feels so good to laugh with these people who understand my stress, and know my children. We had a
great time, but the work I had hoped to do tonight is now set aside... and who knows what I will be in for tomorrow... a bit underprepared... It is also past my bedtime now. (Todd had to keep me up past 6:30 last night).
On a positive note, I have gone to the gym twice this week, which feels great and its a slow start back to getting myself back in shape. Light weights. Shorter runs. Lots of stretching and water, lots of water.

Good night, moon. Good night, stars. Good night, room. Good night, friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment