Total exhaustion on Monday afternoon.
I just had a wonderful week-end. Maya was here for long walks and long talks. We took a hike on Mount Greylock. It was a great chance to see the forest through the trees and to talk and talk and connect on many levels for hours. Then home for a great dinner, prepared by Maya, and some more wine. The best part was that today when I got home from work she was still here, so we went next door to Mario's for dinner and got to spend a few more hours together before she headed back to her world. It feels nice to have a good friend visit... and a new/old good friend at that.
Work was exhasuting today and I am not quite sure how I will make it through the rest of the week. My kids demand constant energy and for me to think for them before they have the chance to think for themselves. A 5-year-old agenda is not one to follow and its hard to get them on my schedule. Deep breath.
Tomorrow is a new day and it can only get easier from here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment