Sunday, May 07, 2006

Day 267

Sickness and Wellness

After a few days of being laid out, out of commision, over and out, I am back in the running and finally feeling human again.
I spent three days on the couch burning up and freezing at about 103 degrees. I sweat through anything that touched my body. I finally went to the doctor to find out I had strep and after 24 hours of antibiotics, I am back and blogging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you were so sick! I can relate to being "out of commission"--I was lucky enough to get the flu. Continue to feel better--show that bacteria who is boss!

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!!!

I'm glad to hear you are starting to be on the mend.... It's a good thing your illness didn't impede on your camping trip (it didn't, did it?)...

*hugs* and virtual chicken (or vegetarian) soup