Emotions overpouring
I confessed to the class that the hermit crab was dead. After what I thought was going to be tears, we celebrated Hermi's life with a dance party, pin the tail on the donkey, a formal good-bye and burial. We placed a tombstone on his grave and covered him with dandelions.
After being sick, I am being overwhelmed with loving a caring thoughts. Todd took such good care of me and everyone at school pitched in to help out while I was away. I missed project night which is THE event for the school... but thanks to parents and friends... I slept right through it.
Yesterday, I lost my cool and just cried. I cried and cried and cried. I cried happy tears and sad tears and anxious tears and fearful tears. I just needed a good cry. After I let it all out, I took a shower and felt ready to start anew... But sometimes, man... you just need to let it all hang out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love you love you love you love you love you love you. wish i could've hugged you this weekend. missin you missin you. todd, you're an awesome husband. the universe could use more good souls like you. and em, here's to purging emotions and starting fresh!
xo
n.
Post a Comment