Sunday, May 14, 2006

Day 276

I am back.
I am back and feeling better.
I am back on-line after a new c-drive hiatus with the geek squad.

After a week away, I am still overly emotional, crying at everything, and feeling gloriously relieved. The parents of my class know that I am leaving and have been super supportive. My boss wrote me a magnificent recommendation letter. My class knows that I am not coming back next year and after a few tears (mostly mine) we had a great talk and I answered all their questions about why I couldn't stay and Todd go and we "could still see each other sometimes." They were too cute.

Mom and I went shopping in Hudson yesterday and I didn't buy anything, but was reaffirmed that I needed to buy some used peices of furniture that I had seen around here that I wasn't sure of. Now I know, its either cheap crap, or way too expensive nice stuff... so buy whatever you see that you like that is reasonable. We had a nice mom's day lunch and stroll and tonight she and dad are coming over for dinner.

So, not much to report... Life continues to move forward and I am just trying to hang on and enjoy the ride.

1 comment:

nina beana said...

lubblubblubbin you

glad to see you back

ps every time grace sees an image of someone with blond hair, she asks "is that auntie emily?"

it's pretty much the cutest thing ever, and solidifies the fact that she's obsessed with you.

xo