
This is me, by a camp fire. I can think if no better smell. No more relaxing place to be.
Although I must say, that my bed is up there, held in my husband's arms.
I love to cuddle.
I love to nap.
I love pajamas and hot cocoa.
I love rainy days, listening to the rain on the roof.
I love sunny days and the feel of sunlight on my back.
I love being outside.
I love skiing.
I love kayaking.
I love water.
I love watching the seasons change.
I love my work, teaching kindergarten and first grade.
I love creativity and strive to express myself.
I love photography.
I love scrapbooking.
I love quilting.
I love finishing and the sense of accomplishment upon completion.
I love projects.
I love opening gifts.
I love giving gifts.
I love to travel and see new things.
I love to stay at home and nest.
I love my family, my husband and my dog.
I love my mom, who is my best friend.
I love my dad.
I love my sister and her husband and my in-laws and all my nieces and nephews.
I love friends all over and enjoying their families and children.
I love so many things I could never list them all.
This is me.
1 comment:
i love you.
Post a Comment