Friday, September 01, 2006

Conquerring my fears

I am conquerring a lot of things lately.

I have conquerred my fear of first grade children... well, I am working on it. This week was better than last and Monday and Tuesday were actually enjoyable. Today, I thought I might have a heart attack or scream, but I have a three day week-end to freshen up. :-)

I conquerred a running routine... or I'm trying... I have conquerred a solid two mile jog from my house that I love... nice and flat.

I have conquerred my fear of the dark... well, I am working on this one, too. I am running now at 5:30-ish, which means, running in the dark. I do okay, unless of course I feel something wet and slimy hit my ankle... then, well, you can imagine the scene of me squealing like a little girl and running like an ostrich on crack.

I conquerred sleeping through the night without benedryl. This was okay until last night when I was haunted my jarring nightmares. The week-end should help this, too.




Life is getting better.

No comments: