Friday, September 08, 2006

Afternoon delight

Last week's fun, but its a litle delayed. I am so tired after work that it is hard to do much except eat and sleep... and by sleep I mean an 8 o'clock bedtime. Its been an overwhelming experience so far, and I am just trying to be patient with the kids and myself... 3 weeks... its only been 3 weeks... and it takes time...

Anyhoo... last week's fun was bright and happy and I have been slow getting the fun in the mail... but if you are under the age of five, you should start watching your mailbox. :-)


and now I am eagerly awaiting Kevin's arrival... week-end news to report soon.
peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute.... You guys are very good at tie-dye.... I tried once a long time ago, and mine didn't turn out to well.

:)

Keep up the good work at school.... soon you won't even remember what the first few weeks were like. :)