Monday, September 04, 2006

Week-end wonderfulness

It has been a wonderfully relaxing week-end and I am having a hard time giving it up as I get ready for back to school this week... Todd and I got plently of play and napping in over the last couple of days.

Friday was spent winding down while the weather outside was crazy rain and wind and fury. We hunkered down for a night in and just relaxed.

Saturday we began our tie dye process... soaking and tying up the shirts. Then in the evening we went to a contra dance. It was actually a pretty nice crowd of people, though we tend to be the youngest in the room. We had good fun and good laughs (mostly at ourselves) and a lot of good exercise.

Sunday we finished up the dying (pictures soon) and went shoe shopping at the outlet mall. We found some cute shoes, with even cuter prices, so I was happy.

Home today, rearranging furniture and playing the settling in game. Lesson plans. Lunch. Cleaning... and making sure the computer hooked back up nicely after all the rearraging of our desk and wires.

Now, its off to dine and chill, take some more benadryl, and hope for a good week ahead!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun. Love the picture of todd over the t-shirt. You should save the paper towels and decopage them onto something at a later time like a cd case. Anyway can't wait to see you again.

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'll be hitting you up for onsies next time I need them! :)

Anonymous said...

that looks like you had soo much fun!

also, on a side note, did you get the post card we sent you?