
This week-end has been a quiet one on the homefront and I felt like I needed it. Today I feel rested and ready for the week ahead. Tomorrow is parent conference day and then Tuesday will be my first substitute while I am away observing at another school.
After random errands throughout town yesterday: farmer's market, Goodwill, Post Office, recycling center, Humane Society, and lunch, Todd and I settled in for a nap and then a productive afternoon of quilting. Well, I quilted, and Todd played around updating his blog for the first time in a long time.
I have had this fabric ready for a quilt, just waiting for the right person, place, time, event, inspiration. Now I have it. We are off to a wedding in a couple of weeks and this picnic quilt will be my gift. Pillowcase Delight.
Thanks, Nina, for the inspiration in the wedding quilt that you gave us!
2 comments:
Looks like that will be a beautiful wedding gift. And I must thank you, because I think you are the first person to link to my blog! That makes me smile...
that is so gor-gor-gorgeous. good work, my long-distance quilting sister.
miss you much. got your package- we LOVE the tie-dyes. the kids haven't taken them off (i'm not kidding) except right before they went to bed. they are in the wash now (separately with all their tie dyed friends) getting a good rinse. thank you for taking caramel and caramel of my kiddies.
Post a Comment