Out on the creek for a drive... with my husband and one of my very best friend's Kevin.My Essay for Kevin, written on an eighth grade level:
Kevin is that friend who will always make the time to travel to come visit.
He is the first friend to find his way to our new home on the Eastern Shore.
He is the man who came all the way to Scotland to visit when I studied abroad, that's how much he's the friend who will visit.
Maybe I'm just a good excuse to travel, but I prefer to think its just because he cares... or at least its that he also cares. :-)
Kevin earns an A+ in my friend book because I know how hard it can be to get away and visit... and it can get lonely in a new place.
Thanks, Kevin. I love you.
4 comments:
He sounds like a lovely friend and I really like the photo - cool perspective.
I spent a long trip in Maryland and honestly, I think that the very best part was spending time on the east shore. I spent time in Easton, loved St. Michaels and really enjoyed our final destination of Wades Point (My ancestor was the "Wade" in the equation).
Beautiful pic and story
Great friends are priceless. It looks like his visit has been loads of fun. The picture is wonderful, the scenery amazing!
i heart you guys.
Post a Comment