
Last night we went to Halloween party and were happy to get use of our new renaissance wear and happy to meet some new people and hang out with some young, fun people from work. After having an allergic reaction to "sulfites" and breaking out in hives, we were on our way to the party, through dark, dark back roads that led to a development in the middle of a corn field.
It was a nice chance to be social and get out of the house. There were lots of kids there and we had a blast tricking them with "Zultan" and making it talk to, and subsequently freak out, child after child. They were convinced. I saw one girl turn white as a ghost and back out of the room slowly after Zultan said her name.
Ah, grown-ups using chidren as entertainment. It doesn't get any better than that.
The time change has hit and after a long nap this afternoon I am again ready for bed (after some down time with a book). I can honestly say that this is the first time so far this school year that I am not dreading work in the morning. I am taking that as a good sign and am trying to stay in that positive energy. I didn't accomplish any of my goals or "to do's" for the week-end, so I am just revelling in the calm and the realxation. Perhaps I'll take a bath...
1 comment:
That's awesome you could get another use out of the costumes! Too cute, by the way. :)
Post a Comment