Tuesday, October 31, 2006

SPT: Glam

i posted this last week, but i was a week early, so here it is, up for another round while i create next week's glam shot. now its gotta be a good one.

This month's theme is a tough one for me... glam. I am not a glam girl and can't recall the last time that I wore make-up. I hope to be able to get creative in the next few weeks, but for now, I'll show off my most glamorous feature and add a touch of glam to hightlight.

14 comments:

Mrs. Spencer said...

so beautiful - the color is so crisp and clear! and a great photo to boot!

Toddo said...

That's my glamorous baby looking right at me, umm umm umm, just the way I like her.(beautiful)

Anonymous said...

Great photo! I love extreme close-eps. You have the most beautiful eyes - so pale and cool. I say go the mascara! Mascara is pretty glam as it is!

If you glam it up even more, I may be tempted to get back on the SPC bandwagon (I have been slack lately) and join you!

Anonymous said...

I meant close-ups!

Geez, for an English teacher I am terrible at speeling... :)

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful photo and a nice way to start, I'm finding the whole idea of glam a bit scary too.

nina beana said...

hey glammie girl-
i may have to bow out of SPC for this month- there's not so much 'glam' goin' on in my life right now, unless breastmilk and baby poo count.

Georgia said...

what beautiful eyes... um, eye you have:)

Anonymous said...

Great shot!

Anonymous said...

Great shot!

Bedazzzled1 said...

Good grief! Your eye color is beautiful. Quite unique. I love the angle of this shot, too.

Deb R said...

You have beautiful eyes! Well, EYE, anyway and I assume the other one matches. ;-)

Kathleen said...

you DO have aMAzing eyes!
nicely done.

LeS said...

Simply beautiful.

Colorsonmymind said...

Your eye colors are very delicate and glamorous.