Thursday, October 12, 2006

Let's leave it on a positive note...

I am feeling the need to put some of my positive energy out there today.
Things at school feel a bit better...
We had a 90 minute "fog delay" yesterday... apparently they are pretty common here on the eastern shore. It took that long to lift from the roads... up until then you couldn't see out our windows. Sheer white. Of course, I am always up for the late morning. The extra hour to sleep in was just what I needed to try to rest away this illness.
I am still a bit under the weather here... but sub plans are written for tomorrow and things are set for our rendezvous to Colorado. We leave the house at 3:00 a.m. tomorrow to make it to the airport in time for check-in and a 6:00 flight.
I am feeling super excited to see the family, be a part of a wonderful couple's wedding, and to take many, many pictures. :-)
I'll be sure to post!

No comments: