Tuesday, October 10, 2006

SPC: Imperfection

Well, I have a toothache.
I have an appointment tomorrow to check it out... but for now it is achey and throbbing and after my last post you can imagine how happy I am to have just one more thing making me miserable.
I love this photo because it shows so many of my imperfections... My worked on teeth, my nose hair, my mustache hairs, and maybe even a small booger. Hmph.

p.s. Do you know how hard it is to get a picture of the inside of your mouth? I mean all the way back in there.
Try it. You'll see.

4 comments:

Tammy Brierly said...

LOL This made me smile but I'm sorry it hurts :( I saw those beautiful eyes and lashes too.

Feel better!

Mrs. Spencer said...

This is just an amazing shot - very brave to show, but I love it! And I just read your last post too - hang in there with those little buggers, not the boogers in your nose! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know if there is anything worse than a toothache! Sorry to hear about it, your illness and your frustrations with teaching. Hang in there, though.

Anonymous said...

yikes this is a great phot for this month!