
Mom has been here visiting this past week and we have had a super time exploring and hanging out. Some days were lazy days and on others we found new experiences to entertain. (isn't it crazy how much we look alike in this photo??? I am becoming my mother...)

Mom on the boat ride around Dixon Creek and beyond.

Todd taking a lesson on driving the boat on Dixon Creek and beyond.
A walk through Annapolis. What a beautiful city. We found Marshalls and Trader Joe's (the shopping essentials) and then took a stroll through lovely downtown to find lunch. It will be a great place to go back and explore and its just under an hour away.
The Maritime Museum was a beautiful museum, full of lovely boats and lots of information. We spent a lot of time in the air conditioned buildings as the weather here has been about 100 degrees for the past week.

We learned all about crabs... after we had eaten them the night before. I actually liked them, which is a new experience. I tend not to like seafood. I think I might be forced to learn considering my new surroundings. :-)

I'm on board in the galley of a oyster ship. Check out the coffin sized bed in the backgroud.

Ahoy, Captain Linda.

Mom salutes Mr. Jim.

The view from St. Michael's... so many beautiful sailboats.

The most Maryland experience of them all was the local horse show, BBQ, and jousting tournamant. The day was hotter than heck but it was a new experience and pretty fun to watch. Its been happening for 137 years so we got to be a part of history. :-)
Lots more pictures to post this week of all things at home and beyond.
p.s. Please feel free to comment when you read. Its fun to have comments on here so I know you're out there and what you're thinking! Thanks to my regular commenters, its appreciated!
2 comments:
I was just thinking how you and your Mom looked so much alike in that pic before I read your caption! Aren't genetics fascinating?
meow! love you and love yo mama.
Post a Comment