Enclosed spaces, week 2


Enclosed in feathers.
How fun to be wrapped up in colorful feather boas just for the sake of it.
The boa collection is remaining from the Club Med days when Todd and I dressed up a couple of times a week for theme parties. We had Halloween and show nights, each with its own costume for performing and dancing the Crazy Signs. Oh, those were the days...
8 comments:
Oh, I love this! The colors and textures in contrast with your face are terrific. Great job!
Nikki
I think it's really fabulous that you have all those boas! I keep thinking I need one. (I don't know why, I just do.)
Love the pics. They really show off your eyes!
gray and her friend pey are going to have some fun with boas today...i'll be thinking of you!
Oh fun fun fun!
These shots remind me a little of Janis Joplin on that old (very old) album cover except for you are far more foxy :)
Good job!
Very fun and great green eyes :)Every woman should own a boa.
Warriorwife
Cool picture!
Everybody needs a boa (or two) in the house. Lovely photos -- so full of fun!
Beautiful eyes and image.
Post a Comment