Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Self Portrait Challenge

Shattered



So, I am off exploring the barn construction outside, looking for enclosed spaces... I crawl around on some dirty loaders, crawl into a few movers and then I find this broken window on a back hoe. Now, I have always loved the look of broken glass so I was intrigued... intrigued until I balanced my way up and in through a window and then tried to take the picture. Kneeling in broken glass and awkwardly reaching around to take my photo out the window, dangerously balancing the camera 6 feet above the ground... This is my artistic feat.

7 comments:

Mrs. Spencer said...

Very daring of you and very cool images! Broken glass is such an example of dangerous beauty - I'm glad you made it out safely!

Megan said...

They're cool photos, I love the bottom one particularly. It's almost as if you are daring me to do something too!

Tammy Brierly said...

Very cool shots! Second one is my favorite...it's the eyes :)

Warriorwife

kristen said...

I especially love the 2nd one ~ very creative and clever.

Jeremy Stockwell said...

Love the photos. Great idea for the theme.

nina beana said...

pretty pretty.

Blondie said...

Oh so fabulous! The first shot is my fave.