Spiral staircaseI love how bleached out I am yet how dark my eyes appear...
I think I came home today about this color today from my first day of school.
I will survive... that it what I can say at this point... the worst is over and it can only get better from here. I have a class of 16 now, but five were absent, probably for lack of knowing that school started today. Its a whole new world compared to where I was teaching before. I am in for a whole new adventure, but the first day jitters have subsided for this year.
Wish me luck!
3 comments:
miss you love you gorgeous.
good luck with school- everything will settle down soon.
I really like this photo - something about it just mesmerised me. The contrast is great.
Teaching gets easier in time. The longer you teach, the better you know your kids and it is the relationships you form with them that makes all the difference.
Cool picture! Good luck adjusting to your new teaching environment! I don't start school until September 5th, but the jitters have already set in & this is my second year in the same place. Ahhh, children!
Post a Comment